Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WISH Wednesday #23

It's officially spring - not only does the calendar show it is spring, but we have had lovely warm weather for the past week and the flowers are starting to come out.  I've seen forsythia and daffodils and myrtle in bloom and the grass is already green - all very strange given that it is still March and that NEVER happens here in Ontario.


I have been saving this pretty hallway and stairs for a WISH Wednesday in spring.   I love the soft colours of the wallpaper and the touches of gold in the picture frame and along the top of the window.  I could happily decorate my front hall like this - if my front hall was bigger than about four feet square.




Anyone else happy to be able to throw open their windows and looking forward to dressing the house for spring.

                   Pin It 

4 comments:

  1. It is going to be 22 degrees here today, can you believe it? I am washing my slipcovers and filling my clothes line. Oh, and maybe getting a wee bit of sun while it lasts!

    Glad you are enjoying early, albeit temporary spring weather, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring is my favorite season, but it has been more like summer here. Can't fling open any windows the pollen is worse than it has ever been in the history of recording it. Now, that is bad. It is solid yellow outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me! I know your pain of a small entry but I would love for my stairs to look like your inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yes :) But, like Kim, I have to be mindful of the pollen :/

    I was SO excited to hear from you! I came over right away to check out what you've been up to. I really enjoyed your house tour... love your living room, especially.

    Sounds like all your travels were beyond wonderful. What a neat thing to get to experience!

    ReplyDelete